This beautiful, unique and collectible bottle cap necklace features a collage by Tiffini Elektra of a lovely vintage coloured engraving from 1875 showing the costume of Anne Boleyn at the time.
- The miniature photograph is protected by a durable, archival and flawless resin that safeguards the image from water damage and fading. Rendering the charms completely waterproof.
- The back of the bottle cap is waterproof and specially printed with a Tudor Rose.
- The inside of the bottle caps are decorated with gems and glitter.
- Packaged with care in a lovely velvety gift box.
- Dimensions: Bottle caps are 1 and 3/16 inch diameter. Made from unused vintage caps with the edges still flared so that they are not sharp.
- Made in Colorado, USA, and shipped worldwide.