These beautiful, unique and collectible bottle cap earrings features an image from a stunning collage by renowned artist Tiffini Elektra. It shows Anne Boleyn holding The Tudor Rose with pieces of an antique anemone botanical and ornamental papers and bookplates. One of the symbolic meanings of the anemone flower is “forsaken”.
- The miniature photograph is protected by a durable, archival and flawless resin that safeguards the image from water damage and fading. Rendering the charms completely waterproof.
- The back of the bottle cap is waterproof and specially printed with a Tudor Rose.
- The inside of the bottle caps are decorated with gems and glitter.
- French ear wires are sterling silver.
- Dimensions: Bottle caps are 1 and 3/16 inch diameter. Made from unused vintage caps with the edges still flared so that they are not sharp.
- Made in Colorado, USA, and shipped worldwide.