A knockout when it comes to style and comfort, the Alternative Apparel Rocky Hoodie features a design by Tiffini Elektra based on Anne Boleyn's "B" necklace on the front and a design of hers based on a tableau of several vintage engravings to create a one of a kind Anne Boleyn tribute.
- Design is printed in black on a heathered hoodie.
- Long sleeve zip hoodie features a kangaroo front pocket, antiqued nickel zipper and shoestring ties at the hood.
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem.
- Signature Eco-Fleece is crafted from a uniquely imperfect blend of organic cotton, recycled polyester, and naturally occurring rayon.
- Sustainable Eco-Fleece is made from 50% Polyester, 46% Cotton, 4% Rayon.
- Low-impact yard dyed resilient fabric enzyme washed for a super soft hand.
- Unisex. These do run larger as they are supposed to fit with a comfy, cozy and relaxed shape. For a closer fit, order one size down.
- Separate by colour, machine wash cold inside out (to reduce pilling). Line dry or tumble dry low.
- Screen Printed meticulously with love by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Eco-friendly, Made in a sweatshop free environment. Imported.
- Brand: Alternative Apparel.
- Colours available: Eco Grey, Eco True Dusty Pine, Eco True Deep Purple, and Eco True Currant.
Click here for our size guide.
See "More Details" for slideshow of hoodie.