This large flour sack towel features a design by Tiffini based on a vintage engraving of Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII on the front and on the other side a snippet from a love letter from Henry to Anne. He wrote "H. aultre A. B. ne cherse R." drawing her intials inside a heart, meaning "Henry seeks AB, no other".
- Soft, absorbent and superb quality, 100% hand-woven Cotton flour sack towels which are hemmed on all four sides.
- Lint-free and absorbent, these floursack towels are excellent for covering rising bread doughs, drying pots and pans, shining glassware and flatware, dusting and cleaning. A perfect and stylish all purpose working towel for the kitchen and throughout the home.
- Dimensions: measures approx. 24" x 36". These towels have not been pre-washed and will shrink an inch or so after the first washing. Once washed they have a thicker feel to them and are soft and very thirsty. Tartx flour sack towels continue to increase in absorbency and becomes softer with use. They will also maintain their color integrity wash after wash.
- Towel Color - Royal Purple.
- Machine wash cold or warm, machine or line dry and iron when needed.
- Meticulously screen printed with love by hand using non toxic, eco-friendly water based textile inks that are soft to the touch and food safe.
- Waterbased inks are not only better for the environment and for our health but they also get softer with every wash. Waterbased inks are also safe to iron and will not crack over time.
- Made in Colorado, USA, and shipped worldwide.
You must login to add Products to your wishlist.
Handmade by Tiffini in Colorado, USA, and shipped worldwide.