Claire Ridgway, creator of The Anne Boleyn Files, is a British writer and history researcher who spends every day researching Tudor history and writing about Anne Boleyn and the Tudors. She leaves no stone unturned in her quest to find out the truth about Anne Boleyn and to educate people about Anne’s story.
Claire freely admits to being a Tudor history addict, a real Tudor ‘nut’, and loves running The Anne Boleyn Files as it gives her the perfect excuse to immerse herself completely in the 16th century, talk Tudor all day and wear Tudor dresses and jewellery.
Claire has written seven history books:
- The Anne Boleyn Collection (February 2012).
- The Fall of Anne Boleyn: A Countdown (May 2012).
- On This Day in Tudor History (November 2012).
- The Anne Boleyn Collection II (2013)
- George Boleyn: Tudor Poet, Courtier and Diplomat, written with Clare Cherry (April 2014)
- Sweating Sickness in a Nutshell (August 2014)
- Illustrated Kings and Queens of England (November 2014)
Claire has been overwhelmed by the positive response to The Anne Boleyn Files and the friendly community it has become. She loves hearing from other Tudor history and Anne Boleyn fans so don’t be afraid to contact her at email@example.com
Claire has recently founded The Tudor Society for fellow Tudor nuts.